Via Amazon: Any video game purchase of $19.99 or greater on Amazon.com will qualify you to receive a promotional code that will grant you a FREE Black Fat Chocobo mount for FINAL FANTASY XIV Online! Limit one. Must be shipped from and sold by Amazon. Pre orders excluded. Codes will be sent within 2 days of order.
Doctors are weird
Doctors are weird. I came to Kecskemet (from Budapest) because my mother had to move into the hospital. She asked me to visit the family doctor and get some papers. She has the same doctor as I had TEN YEARS AGO. When I went in the doctor welcomed me, and automatically gave me the required papers and asked what's with my mother. How the fucking hell could she remember me... 10 yrs...
Oh and I had basically everything from my father (body structure, face, eyes, hair, etc)
I always try to use #PeerTube and my attempts are failing always at the point of "ok, but whatever I do I always and up with a sh*t ton of Spanish, French or some unidentifiable (for me) eastern videos" and at that point I just give up. :( I don't know any of the listed languages and I don't really want to learn them. I know Hungarian, English and a bit of German, it's enough for me.
This week in Usability and Productivity: New wallpaper for Plasma 5.16 + Spectacle can take full screen shots on 4K displays + KDE Connect notifications are now configurable
This post may hurts you, mayeb not ;)
I know my bar is low and my sense of toleration is high to be too sensitive in general, but it's a bit annoying to see all the hatred in posts against haters. I know they hate everything, but all of you with such an anger just start to be the same.
Sure, There are groups with extremist point of view, but I saw their posts like twice per week, but all the "hate the haters" posts are daily and not once, not twice but a couple of times per day. Basically it gives them more visibility than their own posts.
A few tips:
- Don't mention their name (does not mater, the problem is not with their name... mostly)
- Don't write a post about how bad they are if it's not relevant in a given context
- Give the reader the "Why" not just the "What", now most of them are just simply opinion based slashing in the air, no reason to get it serious (or at least more then the original one)
- All the posts like "XYZ is bad because then you support ZYX" does not make sense, prove it, or something it's nothing more than "Do not buy grapes because then you support wine production".. Sure, and? Why? How? Is it because you don't like wine? is it because you don't lake grape? If I buy grape why they would produce more wine? And in general, a statement like this is just useless. Not because the meaning but because it has the same information if you write about grapes or anything else.
- You have the rights to write whatever you want, but keep in mind, it will be still your opinion not a fact (without proof)
Notice: I never did, I do not now and I will never support groups with extremist ideology/behavior, but it's kinda annoying that I don't see them because as frequent as their haters' posts. I don't say let them do whatever they want, but at least do not promote them :P
quey.org is not owned and operated by a large corporation! Instead it is run as a passion project by a few people.
Due to the fact that we run completely free of ads, we have to rely on your help to keep the lights on around here.
If you are willing to support us, you can become one of our Patrons or donate through PayPal or iDeal!
r/ffxiv - Yoshi-P Says Trans Rights (Kotaku Interview)
1,083 votes and 650 comments so far on Reddit
We are quey.org! We are a generalistic and moderated Mastodon instance for people of all colours and sizes. No ads, no tracking just be free.